Vision / Mission
“Social upliftment of community in general and rural community in particular through the spread of educational activities. Seek, Search and offer Programmers that lead to symbiotic emergence as ‘academic excellence’ with Industrial relevance in Pharmaceutical education and research and focus the image of Pharmacist as competent health care professional in the community.”
To provide value-based education to the students, to mould out of them citizens who would bring pride to the country. This will make Indian professionals, globally present and emerge as global leaders. To stress on mental, physical, moral and spiritual development of the students and thereby help students in realizing their full potential and career goals. To promote increased use of sciences and technology in day to day life through R & D and innovative activities.
“To provide Global level infrastructure at a local level, towards the upliftment of (Rural) society through professional education at nominal cost. It shall be the constant endeavor of Shree Mahavir Education Trust and Ratnamani Education Campus to meet the Educational needs of the youth in the area of professional studies and provide state-of-the-heart learning Opportunities along with inculcation of values of professional commitment and uprightness. A community of all wing fostering creativity, individuality and leadership while striving for excellence in teaching and learning.”
- Central Admin Office
- Girl's and Boy's Hostel
- Parking Area
- Herbal Garden
The library primary aim is to support teaching and learning information needs. There is a wealth of material to support learning and research at the College with collection of over 6000+ books, 47 current subscriptions to national/international journals and 4 newspapers,200+ Thesis, 50+ CD ROMs and an extensive range of high quality electronic resources.
The library provides services for its member such as lending of books, journal back volume, CDROM and internet services. All library activities are function automatically by using library automation software. Computer user terminals (OPAC Facility) are also available in library to search the books author-wise/ title-wise/ by keyword.
- Upgrading of library facilities and addition library services.
- With objective of providing better facilities to the student and staff intended to the use the library over and above instruction.
- Reading facilities
- Reference/information services
- Reprographic services
- Current awareness services
- Issue/return of books
- Net surfing facilities.
- New arrival display.
- Inter library loan.
- Ask a librarian
- Reference books-66
Ratnamani Science College Books
- Reference books-107
Shree Krishna Commerce College Books
- For Any Information : www.tutorialspoint.com
- For Safari Magazine : www.guj.safari-india.com
- For Gujarati Books : www.gujaratibooks.com
- For Scientific India Magazine : www.scind.org
- For News Paper : www.allindiannewspapers.com/gujarati-newspapers/
- For Any Kind of Book : www.siteofbooks.com
- For E-library : www.e-library.net
- For Future Scope After BSC In Maths : entrance-exam.net/scope-after-bsc-mathematics
- For Future Scope After BSC In Physics :entrance-exam.net/higher-studies-options-after-bsc-physics
- For Future Scope After BSC In Chemistry : entrance-exam.net/career-after-bsc-chemistry
- For Future Scope After BSC In Microbiology : entrance-exam.net/what-to-do-after-bsc-in-microbiology
- For Future Scope After B.COM : www.edupristine.com/blog/career-after-bcom
- Department of Science & Technology : www.dst.gov.in
- Sandesh Epaper http://epaper.sandesh.com/
- Divya Bhaskar Epaper http://epaper.divyabhaskar.co.in/
- The Times Of India Epaper http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/
- The Times Of India Ascent Epaper
- Gujarat Samachar Epaper http://www.gujaratsamachar.com/index.php/page/pdfview/1
- National Digital Library of India https://ndl.iitkgp.ac.in/
- Gujarat Technological University http://www.gtu.ac.in/Default.aspx
- HNGU-Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patan http://www.ngu.ac.in/
- Who can use the Ratnamani library resources?
Student, Staff and all faculties use the ratnamani library Resources.
- How many Libraries are available on the Ratnamani campus?
Ratnamani children school library.
Ratnamani Education campus library
- How many opening hours of the libraries?
Monday to Saturday
9:30 AM to 4:15 PM
- How can user recommend to the new book and journals?
An authorized user can send the request for a books and journal through the Staff and faculty.
Ratnamani School for Children provides transportation facility from various locations. 5 luxury buses are regularly available for students to commuting from the nearby village... Transportation Charges are mentioned below.
|Sr.No||Kilometre||Rate Charge Per Month|
|1||00.10 KM to 02.99 KM||400 Rs|
|2||03.00 Km to 05.99 KM||650 Rs|
|3||06.00 KM to 10.99 KM||950 Rs|
|4||11.00 KM to 15.99 KM||1150 Rs|
|5||16.00 KM to 20.99 KM||1350 Rs|
|6||21.00 KM to 25.99 KM||1550 Rs|
|7||26.00 KM to 30.99 KM||1750 Rs|
|8||31.00 K.M to 50.00 KM||1950 Rs|
“RATNAMANI EDUCATION CAMPUS IS AGGRESSIVE IN ITS ATTITUDE TOWARDS QUALITY AND ACADEMIC DEVOTION, PRIMARILY, SINCE WE WANT TO BE RANKED AS THE “BEST” INSTITUTION IN THE FIELD OF HIGHER EDUCATION. FOR US, QUALITY IS NOT JUST ANOTHER GOAL; IT IS OUR BASIC STRATEGY FOR REACHING EXCELLENCE IN EDUCATION BY CONTRIBUTING TOWARDS CONTINUOUS AND THE HOLISTIC DEVELOPMENT OF THE STUDENTS.”
WE ARE COMMITTED TO IMPART QUALITY EDUCATION & TRAINING, LEADING IN SCHOOL, HIGH SCHOOL, SCINCE & COMMERCE AND AIMS TO BECOME A GLOBAL INSTITUTION THROUGH CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT OF ITS SCHOLASTIC ABILITY AND EFFECTIVENESS OF THE QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. THE QUALITY POLICY IS COMMUNICATED AND UNDERSTOOD BY ALL STAKE HOLDERS WITHIN THE INSTITUTE AND IS REVIEWED FOR CONTINUING SUITABILITY.
RATNAMANI EDUCATION CAMPUS
- CONFORMITY TO THE REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS OF GSEB, GSHEB, HNGU.
- TO CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVE THE SCHOOL, HIGH SCHOOL, SCINCE AND COMMERCE FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT AND SET PROVISIONS FOR PURCHASES OF NEW LABORATORY EQUIPMENT TO PROVIDE THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION.
- UPGRADATION OF TEACHING FACILITIES THROUGH ADDITION OF TEACHING AIDS AND EQUIPMENT.
- TO MEASURE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION LEVEL PERIODICALLY THROUGH STUDENT FEEDBACK REPORTS, STUDENT PLACEMENTS THROUGH CAMPUS INTERVIEWS AND OVERALL SUCCESS IN UNIVERSITY EXAMINATIONS.
- TO PROVIDE PROGRAMS IN ENHANCEMENT OF VALUES AND ATTITUDES OF STUDENTS THROUGH IN-HOUSE SEMINARS.
- TO BE A WORLD CLASS TECHNICAL INSTITUTION FOSTERING INNOVATION, LEADRSHIP AND ETREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT.
- TO PROVIDE QUALITY EDUCATION AND LONG TERM VALUE CREATION.
- TO ORGANIZE CONTINURING EUCATION PROGRAMS REGULARLY IN ORDER TO KEEP THE FACULTY AND STUDENTS ABREAST OF EVER CHANGING TECHNOLOGY.
- TO ANTICIPATE AND FULFIL THE REQUIREMENT OF THE STUDENT, INDUSTRY AND COMMUNITY BY ADOPTING BEST PRACTICES.
- MONITORING QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM TO ENSURE EARLIEST CORRECTIVE ACTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY NON-CONFORMITY. THE MANAGEMENT IS COMMITTED TO THESE QUALITY OBJECTIVES AND ALSO ENSURES THAT THEY ARE KNOWN, UNDERSTOOD AND IMPLEMENTED BY ALL MEMBERS OF THE INSTITUTE.
RATNAMANI EDUCATION CAMPUS
Rules and Regulations
- Every student must carry his/her identity card which should be produced whenever demanded.
- It is mandatory for the students to attend the prayers, sessions, co-curricular activates etc. on all working days from starting to end of the terms/semester. Absence due to illness or unavoidable circumstances shall be considered only if application is supported with medical certificate in case of illness and/ or leave application form from the parent is submitted to the head of the Institute.
- Students are expected to behave in responsible manner and abstain from chatting among themselves while the class is in progress.
- Students are expected to be polite individually or in group and show respect to the faculty /staff of the campus.
- Any indiscipline or misbehaviour in class or in campus or even at the outside of the campus would warrant disciplinary action against the student.
- Any action of any individual, group or a wing, which amounts to interference in the regular administration of institute, is prohibited.
- Causing of disfiguration or damage to the property of institute or students is prohibited.
- No student shall indulge in any activity that might be illegal or may lead to disorderliness
- No student shall be in possession of liquor, drugs or any intoxicating materials, nor would consume such things.
- Smoking / chewing pan or tobacco or gutka is strictly prohibited.
- Indecent behaviour in any form will not be tolerated.
- Use of mobile phone in strictly prohibited in classrooms, corridors.
- Activities like video shooting, photography, playing musical instruments and listening to radio, tape recorder, etc. are prohibited in the Campus except with the permission of the Head of the Institution.
- The students are expected to be in the class rooms/ Laboratory or any place of study on time prior to the commencement of the study.
- Use of helmets is compulsory for everyone who rides a two wheeler to and from the campus.
- Students should follow a decent dress when they come to the Campus.
- Any kind of ragging in the class, campus or even outside the campus is strictly prohibited.
- Disobeying any instructions of any kind issued by the Head of the Department or Head of the Institution will be considered as in disciplinary action on the part of the student.
- University Grants Commission, New Delhi : http://www.ugc.ac.in
- Fee Regulatory Committee for Technical Education : http://www.frctech.ac.in
- Commissionerate of Technical Education, Gandhinagar : http://dte.gswan.gov.in/edte/Default.aspx
- Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University : http://www.hngu.net or http://www.ngu.ac.in
- GPAT Examination : http://www.gpat.in
- Scholarship Information
- National Scholarship Portal : https://scholarships.gov.in/
- About Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana : http://mysy.guj.nic.in/(S(cdvkppbn1spdq5metcqkhsnx))/Frm_Stu_Notice.aspx