B.COM: Ratnamani Commerce College was established in 2016 at Shankhalpur, Becharaji by Shree Mahavir Education Trust, considered as a pioneering Commerce institute in North Gujarat imparting undergraduate Commerce. The Institute is affiliated by Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU). It was set up primarily to meet the needs of the rural areas, students of the border areas of Gujarat to train them in Commerce profession.
Vision / Mission
“To be an institute of academic excellence with total commitment to quality education in commerce and related field, with a holistic concern for better life, environment and society.”
“Ratnamani Commerce College strives to widen the knowledge horizons of its commerce students beyond boundaries to lead them to be in tune with tomorrow so as to contribute the best in the economics and cultural empowerment of the nation. It aims to further hone the students, intellectual acumen, personal discipline and moral conviction. Our institute try to develop the education of rural area and life of rural students. We want to connect Students professional life to the corporate world."
- Modern infrastructured building with 3 floors.
- Ground floor included 2 classroom, 1 tutorial room, 1 store room, Assembly hall, Boys toilet, and Boys room.
- First floor included 2 class room, 1 Tutorial room, 1 store room, Assembly hall, Girls toilet, and Girls room.
- Second floor also contain 6 classrooms and 1 Boy’s Toilet and Boy’s room.
- All class rooms are very clean and wide.
- All class rooms are ventilated.
- Wide spread infrastructure.
- Highly experienced & Trained faculty team.
- Spacious and ventilated class rooms.
- Courteous and caring auxiliary.
- Well stocked and central library.
- Ragging free campus.
- Clubs for extra – curricular activities.
- Scholarship for promising students.
- Canteen facility with hygienic and effective food.
- Modern hostel facilities for girls & boys.